I/ WHAT IS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER OF CPTK? (BDL)
CPTK is seeking for a Leader who will manage and lead a Bussiness Development Team with 8 members and in charge of the belows:
1/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIES:
– Promote & build awareness of GHTK’s capabilities to an existing client or prospective client.
– Develop the business, build up/maintain good clients relationship.
– Collect/relay market information to superior maximizing business opportunities.
– Cooperate & synergize with other Leaders and Managers to meet corporate objectives and ensure active sales pipeline.
2/ TEAM MANAGEMENT:
– Lead a team and develop a business plan to achieve the given target
– Select and attract talents according to business plan
– Educate & train staffs continuously to make sure they do their jobs in the right way effectively
– Monitor staff’s activities to achieve the assigned target and measure team performance
– Recognize & reward sale members to maximize sales performance
– Accept other given duties and involve in projects assigned by management.
II/ WHAT YOU GET FROM CPTK:
– Income: 600 – 900$
– Unlimited Remuneration
– Various Training Program and Team-building activities, events
– Other benefits under the Labor Law of the state
III/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
– Good communication and understanding customer psychology
– Solid interpersonal skills, especially in Problem Solving and Decision Making.
– Strong analytical skill, Strategic planning
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines.
– Proficient in English
– Smart, flexible and dynamic
– Learning, absorbing and applying new things QUICK
– Leadership and management skill
– Negotiation and persuasion skill
– Data-driven, capable of data analysis and report
– Eager to learn and never afraid of challenge
– Positive attitude when faced with criticism
– Responsible at work
– Age: 24 – 26
– Graduated from top universities such as FTU, NEU, FPT, AOF, AOB, RMIT, DAV…. with not more than 3 years’ working experience.
– At least 2 continuous years of experience in sales and people management with specific achievements.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for the BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER, please send us your Covering Letter, Resume and University academic transcript to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email topic: BD_Your Name
Add: Ward . Tan Binh District. HCM